Saturday, July 01, 2006

Runny Streak; Losing Nose

My nose is currently an opened tap. 2 tablets of Febs for every 4 hrs did not help 1 bit... cough oso getting more serious. Hope everything will clear by Sunday night. Or else i cannot imagine wad will happen on Monday...

2nd round of Monopoly ytd, i'm the FIRST to lose AGAIN!!! Damnnit... I think i made a right choice at not doing any finance related course. Tinaornana won ytd and she was sitting at the same place as my mum did the last last night. Therefore, our house has declared that it is the 'Cai' (fortune) position n my dad placed the Laughing Buddha aka DPNN (dua pui ne ne) there. It has been there since last night, hasn't budge and is still blocking the TV. Whahah...so silly right, but no harm putting it there if can win 4D tonite. If win, buy more TVs lah. Whahah...

Oh yeah... Ytd went to collect NDP Preview tix my mum n sis won at Far East Square. Walked all the way to Chinatown and decided to eat Korean food. Everybody should go yah, VV nice. FANTABULOUS!!! The shop is called 'Jang Won'. All staff are koreans and there are many expat koreans patronizing. It means the food is really good n similar to standard in korea. Hahaz... There's actually several k.restaurants along the stretch of shophouse but this one was the classiest. They have complimentary drinks (tea) n small appetizers (cannot spell) which is vv typical korean. It's super affordable too. 4 pax we onli spent $40!!! Had Kimchi soup, BBQ saba (vv fresh n big) n Bi Bim Bab... Absolutely filling. Coz I have yet to be given a treat of DJG meal by Hunny Chew, I had to curb the craving by eat anything korean. To anyone who reads this: Let's go eat K.meal again! Hehez!

German WON!!! 4:2 lahz! Wiebber's so happy, his grandfather's land din fail him. Too bad Argentina n supporters, all of u can come support the GERMS now for Semis! Ytd match was super exciting coz I din have scv coverage for the game, my neighbour was out and i din go Mac. So wad did i do? Okie, my sis demanded updatez from her male friends abt the match n they provided us with the live commentary via MSN Messenger of the game's happenings. So exciting, esp when there's no visual and u could onli depend on wadever's typed on ya screen. Thank you aspiring police n violent yuan!

Okie, vv longwinded already. Vv shiok coz I'm bloggin on my new PC n it juz exudes the use-me-i'm-so-fast attitude. Pray, by the time i blog again, that my runny nose n losing streak will end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home