Monday, June 19, 2006

Rainy Monday

Joke (from 93.3fm): Y is Superman clothes so tight?
Ans: Becoz he wear S (size).

Whaha.... No wonder they are so popular on radio, really can brighten up ur day. Especially helpful on a blue, rainy monday morning! Juz reached office and I can see the gloomy overcast covering the sea at ECP.

Ytd went to HB's place to slack. He play game (warcraft), i watch TV, Wiebber sleep. Din go to my Ah-gong's new house coz HB needed to destress by playing game and wanted dinner at his home. So we onli returned to my home at 11.30pm and there was durians waiting, complimentary of my mum. Wiebber was so excited, whined all the time until we gave him some and happily sleep after eating his fave fruit.

My sis complained that my Ah-gong had been asking where i was and y i din come to his place the WHOLE DAY. Haha, sounds evils, but i'm happy, coz my ah-gong NV ask abt my whereabt. Maybe he was vv touched coz i helped him shift home on sat. Suddenly the house moving event helped my granddad and me bond like nv ever in 21 yrs. I should go visit him more often from now onwards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home