Thursday, June 15, 2006

Uno

Finally decided to transfer here after trying out at multiply... reason being: it juz seem cooler to have ur blog URL ending with blogspot.com....

Always had a soft spot for writing diaries, but nv a regular... which means i need motivation to write. I remember it used to be vv cool having a diary, with pretty covers and small lockset, that you can find at ur neighbourhood bookstore.

Every girl seem to have one where they wrote their darkest secrets abt crushes or simply bitching to 'Dear Diary' for the day. I used to have the habit too, until my sis, mum and dad read them. *Ultimate infringement of Privacy* I cried like nobody's biz den while my dad simply retorted that a diary was written, so as to be read at some time. It seems nonsensical until blogs appeared. Now we are all writing for everyone to see and understand us better. I doubt my dad had foreseen this, but maybe he is juz being un-usually wise.

Till the next post, I shall pray to write(type) often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home