Friday, June 16, 2006

Attempting blogskin change

Nv knew setting up a blogskin could be so darn difficult. Come to realise i'm a lil' bimbo when it's webby stuff. Alot easier when it comes to entertaining Wiebber. I have actually done minor changes from the original blogskin, can onli change it when i get home as i dun have the file on hand.

Big Gigantic Thanks to Banana n Miscue for helping me out in this blog thingy. They are superbly experts k, at least to me. =)

The day has juz started and it already seem too long. East of Singapore has been producing freaking lightning and thunder. Current weather is RAINY at ECP...sure jam + chop.

Oh yah, got my retainers from the dentist last night. Not vv tight, juz nice, but it has 2 pcs of plastic resting against my upper n lower palattes = super UNcomfortable. I can't tok properly now, sound like having short tongue. Spoke to my customer on the phone this morning and she thot i was having my breakfast!!!

Although i have yet to install a webcam at home to communicate with wiebber, i noe for sure he is sleeping in his poo pan again, at this moment. He's afraid of cold weather, so he'll sleep anywhere but the floor and stink himself up. Tonite we shall bath him.

Oh yeah... i have a mould of my entire teeth, should take a photo of it and upload it here...hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home