Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Blogskin is DONE

Yeah... Finally got my wiebber blogskin up, after so much struggling by the html-idiot (ME) and troubling of hanabanana. Hope u all like it. Some minor adjustment to be done but it's too minor to be mentioned. Hehez...Wiebber sure is happy (rwoof!) coz he's like famous online now.

Been busy with blogskin, PPT presentation n work the past 2 days. Work? Did i juz said that myself??? Yes... I guess i decided to quit procrastinating and get my butt moving on the specifications. I need some results to motivate myself.

Okie, i think i spent alot today. I dunnoe y, felt like i need to get into the GSS mood. For those who have the $$, good luck to u all, best bargains are now. For those who are on budget, good luck too, dig out the best! Ate pastamania (again!!!), prawns n shrooms, getting hooked on this dish these days. All thanks to Ham-ham. Went to bodyshop too, wanted ONLI to get a 2-way cake foundation. Discount too great to resist. In the end, got myself a foundation (duh!), blusher, blusher brush, lip gloss.... and a free bag for purchases above $60 (oops, said it). Total discount is 20%. Hopefully this will be able to curb the shopaholic in me till pay day.

For now i'm enjoying my mud mask before i turn in for the night. Eye bags in major need to reduce in size n colour. Pray for me. Nitez! (^_^)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home