Friday, June 30, 2006

MONOPOLY - MONOPOLIZE

Haben been in good shape for the week. Monday down with fever, Tuesday diarrhea, Wed & Thu cough, today (fri) flu. Although it's like dumb to wish i get sick during the weekend, current work situations forces me to think this way. Better to be sick when no one knows and get back to work on weekdays.

Yeah! My family new CPU will be arriving tml. Acer with 256+512MB of ram running on AMD Athlon Processor. Not fantastic definately, esp when pple buy lappies and iMacs w/o budget constraints, it's still good for my family as it will be alot faster n better than our current one.

Played with my youngest sis new Singapore Ed Monopoly last night with erch, dad n mum. Ah Bong couldn't play coz she got test the next morning. I was the first to get bankrupt who did a lousy deal at exchange of properties. Erch was basically giddy due to my parents gan-chiongness to move their players and the vv colourful game board. My mum was the angel who took our property in exchange of cash owed due to landing at her hotels and my Dad was the schemer who eventually lost it all by building too fast and became cash-poor. The fun thing abt Monopoly is that it teaches u value n concept at investing, striking a balance btwn assets n cash and, of coz, quality time spent playing with each other. Gonna play again today...whahaha!!!

Wooo...haben complete my specs and I have an appt to go later. Till i blog again! (^_^)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home