Thursday, June 22, 2006

my first credit card

Haha...actually the headline is misleading, it my FIRST supplementary CREDIT CARD!!! It's like a big thing to me, although it would have been better if it were my vv own credit card. Well, maybe most who have turned 21, already have their sup card, courtesy of their mama & papa. But I dun really care, i'm juz thrilled it's my turn. YEAH!!!

Noe who's the main card holder? My mummy?-No; my ah-pa?-Nope; My old & wrinkly imaginary sugardaddy?-There's no such person; My darling HB?-No, he juz got his sup card too. Hehe...enuf of the mystery... It's Mr Chew Hunny. He gave us (HB & me) the card to... ... ... HELP HIM EARN POINT. Arghhh...cheapo! ('HE' - juz joking, dun cancel my card prease)

Okie, thanks to him i got to fill in my particulars on my FIRST sup card application form but one qns, got us all fumbled.

Relationship with main card holder? Options: Spouse; Parent; Sibling or Others:________

Okie, we have a complicated lawful r/s. I'm neither of the above and u dun exactly specify 'sibling's girlfriend' as an explanation. Vv intellectual H.E Chew actually suggested me to put siblings *roll eye*, i was like ' halo...diff surename, see!'. A status of 'friend' doesn't seem to warrant a sup card too. It brought to my mind that those filthy rich old man always give sup cards to his young toys, are their status 'mistress' to be declared???

In the end, we decided on status: Sister-In-Law. Ok, we aren't exactly able to produce a marriage certificate. But, wadever! =P

Wait till Wiebber gets his own sup card, his status would be DOG. Whahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home