Monday, August 21, 2006

travel plans


Any minute now...... my boss is gonna walk into the office. For like the past 3 entries, i had to be so lucky that she step rite into the office while i am blogging. Not that i care though...

Work is hanging on a thread woven by Missy Spidey. My boss doesn't accept my resignation and tell me to let her think abt the entire company structure and see if we can do something abt it, something other than me resigning. At the same time, she says she cannot stop the Angmoh boss from giving me a 3-7days notice if he said it. So yah, company win everything. I juz wait. So i juz flipped papers everyday and wait. Worse is me being unable to commit a start date, therefore deeming interviews useless.

People ard me have been encouraging. Thanks!

My parents have confirmed on the year end family trip. YEAH!!! Thailand, here i come!!! So there will be 10 pax travelling SIN-CNX-BKK-SIN (5-6days). If u are interested, gimme a buzz!!! Anyone can join, bigger group, bigger bargaining power. When the tours are more or less fixed, i will publish the full itinery. Hehez..... Come lah.....I bring u ard Thailand..... =)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home