Friday, August 18, 2006

combustibility

It's crazy when I can't see wad lies in life for myself. It frustrates me being indecisive. And it sure doesn't help when all environment u are in is so highly combustible. I guess that is the reason y many pple sought refuge and peace online. Becoz if someone pisses u off online, u can juz shut the person up totally, from that monitor of yours.

In reality, u cannot shut pple down becoz they talk bad abt u, it also rules out 'blocking' stressed up pple from throwing unneccesary tantrums at ya. But maybe u can try the invisible mode... Honestly, I believe I already am, a lot more fortunate than some (many) pple from the rest of the world. While i'm bitching abt work, they are probably trying to get their hands on the next edible thing they can find.

Juz to declare, I have resigned from my current job. Yes, the marketing one, in case ur info still remains at the travel agency...or worse, the paint company. U might think i'm a job hopper and some brainless pple commented i have not tried hard enuf. To those pple who think i like job hopping, I say i dun. I enjoy possessing a stable job and an ability to wake up in the morning knowing wad I should do next. To those pple who commented that i haben tried hard enuf, f**K off.... U dun even noe the real situation.

My mind is a funny piece of instrument that tries to figure out what my heart wants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home