Monday, July 24, 2006

family chalet

Current status: Running to toilet frequently to clear my bowels

Cause: Muz be those BBQ... ... ...

Had a family chalet last weekend. Long long time since my aunt booked a chalet, all due to increasing costs of Aloha chalets in Loyang. Settled in Aloha Changi Fairypoint Chalet 1 on Sat. Accompanied my dad to Coral Bistro to pick up the marinated BBQ stuff and headed to check in with my grandparents. According to my aunt, my grandfather (aka Yeye) was vv excited and have invited everyone he knew, to come to the chalet.

Fairypoint 1 & 7 are like the biggest chalets in Aloha Changi. It is so big that it has its own porch, living room, kitchen, 7 toilets and 5 rooms. Incredible with a 2 storey bldg and a SHED!!! Yes, u read rite, a shed. Who has a house that comes with a shed these days. I surely wouldn't noe, coz i'm one of those who benefitted from late Mr Lim Kim San's housing plan. *Salute*

BBQ for sat nite...din eat much though, nv liked to eat too much during BBQs coz there's juz so many pple squeezing at the pit. I hate the smoke and i paiseh to eat wad pple have hard-workingly BBQed. Brought wiebber to the Changi Boardwalk as well, great exercise for him. Practically fainted by the time we brought him home. Hmmm...should have cut his nails since he was so tired out...hehez...

Went back to the chalet on Sunday afternoon, in time for the buffet lunch ordered from Coral Bistro (again!). The food was, well, usual.... There were many many guests, and all of us had to help out in the cleaning of the wares and packing the place.

Had a game of captain's ball abt 4.30pm with my couzzies and uncle n my dad. My side won and tad's because Damien left the pitch to fetch pple coming to the chalet (i think). All the girls were a great sport.... some of my male cousins (esp the young ones) are definately not. The skools obviously are not doing their job these days. Guys juz stick to playing the computer and grow fat. Not all of them, i still have a P6 cousin who attends biathalon. I think all these are their parents influence. Those who usually dun like to play, well, their parents (my uncles) are vv similar in habit. KTV might juz be their fave sport.

My stomach's been tumbling ard since last nite, i hope it will get well soon. Pls dun and get someone to call me to let me get out of this office. *pray*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home