Friday, July 21, 2006

TQ everyone who remembered

Thank you everybody for ur warm wishes on my bdae (20/07/06). So happy to have recieved so many sms. Guess i'm a person who feeds on love. Whaha...

Bdae schedule: -
Morning - After HB went for work, I fold, wash and hang clothes to sun
Noon - HB brought me to lunch at Hisshou (jap rest at Elias CC)
Afternoon - Spent the whole day watching cable programs and cuddling with Wiebber
Evening - Went to the dentist for review on retainers
Night - ATE MY BPC!!! black pepper crab!!! Tinaornana bought me a Swensen's ice-cream cake and forced my mum to make red eggs for me.

** That was it for my 22nd Bdae. No presents, all waiting for me to get them myself. List includes Puma sneakers and Gucci Envy-Me perfume.

I think Wiebber is a AP (read: Attitude Problem) Dog. He wasn't thrilled at all, for me to be home. Pics below shows activity when sun was up.


Been wondering if a friend could be right saying that i have been too superficially strong all this while. Maybe i'm a weak person, juz that i have to act strong. It's taking a toil especially when pple whom i thot should care, no longer does at much. I'm, afterall, a sucker for attention. Pretty disappointed and the PJ (pu-jua) eyes ain't helping.

I already know today is gonna is lousy day at work. Dun ask me y, i juz noe. Feel like being unreasonable today, juz feel like it.

Juz for sharing, ants dun like G-cup pple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home