Friday, July 14, 2006

Bad Moodswings

Is today already 'rear-llie' Friday? Ooo...tad's fast. Can't seem to recall wad i did the past few days to miss out on the bloggins. Actually, i noe, it's becoz i have a sad life. It's either routine or down. Getting 3 National Champs was a roller coaster ride, once u are so 'high' up there, the onli place u can head is ...down...

But wadever, life is a (vicious) cycle. These will change very soon. Maybe things are getting better at this very moment. I do hope so and I'm gonna dance/drink my life away at Dbl O tml. Their drinks are like really cheap although i feel i was paying $12 for Ribena (instead of, VODKA ribena).

I have to change my blogskin. The viewing window of the blog content is too small....and i need the archive. Still an idiot when it come to the html stuff.

** Wiebber, get well soon. Mummy loves u**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home