Friday, July 21, 2006

Prezzies

Ooo...I love presents. Not much surprise this yr...well, at least no one attempted. Every present is premediated, with makes it more practical for my needs. =)

::: FROM :::
Col (Jas & Eunice) - Pastamania lunch (Crayfish pasta w linguine)
Company present (welfare budget) - Bodyshop retractable brush & waterproof mascara
Tinaornana - Haben claim my meal yet
Parents - Cash + bdae dinner (BPC!!!) + Swensen cake
HB's parents - Cash (woo~ i love $$)
HB - Gucci Envy Me (to buy from Chris's Perfume shop)
Poly clique - $70 of 'i-haben-decided-wad'
Yongren - Tix to Cabaret
Shan Shan & Jeff - Food treat! (Jeff is included coz he's juz going for a free treat)
Huisian - Hmmm.... she say she will get stuff for me from HK...hehe

Some present haben claim, but everything is good. Anything from other pple is GOOD! Hehe... I sounds pretty materialistic, but maybe i am!

Check out my wishlist (below excludes outrageous stuff like europe air tix):

- Canon IXUS 60
- Puma sneaker
- Korean / Thai learning CDs
- Clarins bust gel (heard it works)
- Best Denki Vouchers

Hunny Chew haben offer to get me anything yet, my last yr air tix expire liaoz (he say coz i din claim within bdae month...WTH). Maybe i can extort a Korean meal at Chinatown...hehe...

I love bdaes.... especially my own. Keke... next yr : 20072007 (so many pple are gonna get married on my bade)

*Zhng car Alvin's voice* Thank you everybody! Everybody loves Candice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home