Tuesday, August 15, 2006

the road ahead

I know the previous post sounded chirpy with all the bdae msgs.... Well, I meant them to be chirpy, it came from the bottom of my heart. Juz that in other areas, it's not that smooth.

I'm starting to lose confidence of myself. Maybe i'm juz so normal afterall, if normal is even achievable. I have always thot i can be a good marketing personnel, but it doesn't seem to be the case here.

This period has been the dimmest of all times, ever since i started working. I always knew what i wanted and what i should be offered. Maybe i'm not humble enuf to accept the realities of life. Suddenly i do not know where i am heading to. Should i go for my degree, if so, what major? Should I find another career path, if so, which industry/position?

Life is full of uncertainty. It hits u when u least expect it. When i started this job, I was so full of enthusiasm and hope. Hope I can finally strike it out as a marketing personnel, Enthusiastic that i can finally be given such a job despite the lack of experience in the area. But it is not meant to be..... Maybe it was never meant to be.

Now i onli can be strong, and when i fail to do so, I know, fortunately, I have pple to lean on. Perhaps, God wants to show me the real path of my life. Maybe I need to realise the real purpose of life. Maybe i should work in a career which can bring meaning to my everyday life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home