Monday, February 18, 2008

How should Love be

I often wonder how it really should be like to fall in love with someone.

Do u juz feel like being with this person feels 'right', or do u have to have an unexplainable passionate urge towards this person...?

Sometimes i wonder too much and things go wrong coz many are my own hyper-imagination. But den again, this is me, and i can't help it. Control yes, but e thot will always be there.

If love means acceptance of one's weakness or shortcomings, i think i have done it. Actions of love shouldn't be delibrate, many a times, i think being spontaneous is wad keeps the flame burning.

I rem once when we went to a charity dinner and had to be official photographers. Even though I noe u din like to take fotos(of urself), I still tried to shoot u while u were focusing on taking fotos (of others). It satisfies me juz by looking at u doing something u like and enjoy. Juz like the times u cook and bake. But when u realise i was taking ur foto, I was reprimanded for playing and not concentrating on doing my job. Both of us got pissed. U, by my unseriousness. And me, by ur lack of interpretation of my love.

I agree relationships change as the years goes by. I'm not looking for eternal unchanged love, but a love subtle yet existent, after 'wear n tear' over years. So many incidents have come and gone tad i no longer wish to keep track. It onli hurts me and in turn, hurting u.

Maybe wad i'm asking for is impossible, but it still warms my heart when i see couples in their 60s in each other arms as they stroll in the neighbourhood park. If even holding hands is so difficult and unattainable after 6 yrs, I cannot foresee myself doing the same after 40 yrs.

Probably i wun live tad long to have my hair turning grey with the other person. Sometimes fate is vv cruel. But bearing death in mind puts ur perspective right. During a funeral, no colleagues will cry, onli those who have loved u, will. Work always place an important part for the modern pple. But i think love is vv neglected even when technology offers solutions.

Somehow, I dunnoe wad this post if leading to. If u are reading and feel confused, den this post probably is it. Becoz the person who's writing it is equally so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home