Monday, November 19, 2007

Fancl D&D 2007 Part I

Finally, I am back after a loooonnnggg absence from blogging. Haha~ I apologise to my friends always checking in to find an un-updated blog. >.<

Alrite...since there hasn't been much I was doing other than working at Fancl, the biggest event I can share would be the Dinner & Dance!!! I was appointed the emcee, which had made me palms sweat for 3 whole days prior to event. Amazing, even for myself. Luckily, my nerves din take over me during the dinner and I had an extremely great evening. Here's some fotos to share.


Jolyn (head supervisor n ex-SIA girl) with me

Me with the Jap Bosses

Me, Sandy Ho and BoonBee (Asst GM of retail dept)


My dearest Niang n Area Supervisor Carmen with Sandy Ho (my ah-yee) and Me!


Ex-Junction 8 staff group foto...okie onli yiting is ex-j8. haha...

My product trainer and co-host for the nite, Elaine

Hamanaka-san, me, Nakajima-san and Kellye!!!


With the big eyes girls, Jacelyn and Josina

The nite was quite fruitful for me and many others. Even though I din get the Best BA or Best Service-Oriented (which would have given me a free work trip to Japan), I still got a kick out of getting the Best Dressed award(thanks to the wig) and a reptuation as a good and natural host. I guess that's considered vv good for a staff who have juz joined Fancl this year in Jan. Good things require patience and I hope it will come. Gambate!

P.S When i rcv more fotos from my col, I will post again. More fotos!!! =)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home