Sunday, June 03, 2007

A lot of phlegm

I'm not sure whether i got the 'Phlegm' spelling rite (time to watch spell cast), but yah, think u guys get the idea. The throaty cough and endless clearing.

Since we got back from HCM, Hanbin fell sick and went through the whole fever - sorethroat - cough process, as he got better, it slipped off my mind and we shared.......a drink during a show. And there, the flu virus has been successfully passed to me. Great!

So yeap... spent a few days nursing my flu. Luckily my seniors were very thotful and allowed me to changed my work shift to 8 hrs ones while pushing the full shifts to later the week.

Not much fotos to share...oh yes, i cut my hair. But still no fotos yet. Kekez....

Procastination is very much my weakness. =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home