Friday, July 20, 2007

Wad ur purchase says abt U

Though i'm no paparazzi, and the man was nowhere near famous, I decided to peek at wad he was checking out at the NTUC counter.

1. Rechargeable batteries and charger
2. 2 packs of instant noodle
3. Insect Repellent

Looks: Average, middle-age, starting to bald, expressionless.

I conclude he was a bachelor (explains the battery, wad the hell), living alone (explains the maggi mee) in a non-aircon room/apt (explains the insect repellent).

I noe the above is nonsense but I have not much exciting gg on except to resort to peeking at pple while I wait in line. Cynthia Koh, Tan Diya and Carrie visiting Fancl no longer excites me. Skin is better off without disgusting make-up (as described by Diya).

Happy 23rd Bdae to Qiumei and Me! Cheers to our mum screaming tgt this day 23 yrs ago. =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home