Saturday, November 24, 2007

Needy

As u grow older, life gets more complicated. It's as if the more u noe, the more u realise u still have no knowledge of.

Haben been surfing my friends' blogs for a long time, saw their updates and are really vv happy with the life they have now. I terribly miss my poly friends....


Hao finally found his One to hold, Lei is back after spending time with her love, Ham is happy with plans God has laid for him, Shui isn't having the smoothest of time but he's still our dear all the same, XY forever happily-obsessed with taking fotos of herself and photoshopping them, Mei should be less bz with her school work by now and Juan....I have no idea, but i guess no news means good news.


Can't help smiling when i see their updates. Somehow, the one above made me chose architecture to meet them. If I had done something else, I probably would be more miserable than I am now.


I miss u guys so much so much... Can we meet up soon?

Random foto of silly times spent in studio
(was it CNY or NDP?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home