Friday, January 11, 2008

An Anniversary

Today should have been wad would be our 7th anniversary, but it isn't. Even though I should not be lingering at this topic since i initiated it, I can't help but feeling a lil special for wad the date represents.

I bought u the t-shirt as a gift for this day, but I know it is unfair to tell u that, as it will juz reopen the wound I have created. I juz hope u understand and like the gift.

Thanks for the ride home today and it was vv thotful of u to help me carry the stuff back up to my place.

Sleeping with n.a.p, the cuddle blanket, since last nite, think it will accompany me tonite as well.

1 Comments:

Blogger litter fatty said...

I think you are not aware that you are the wound creator. Wound it will get recover but it needs a lot of time, a very very long and even many many year. Yet it remain a terrible scare that can't get away, and those suppose to be a happiness memory also will turn me down when I think about it.

11:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home