Friday, October 27, 2006

e END of e BEGINNING

Sorry all for the lack of updates. Life has been pretty mundane, daily bitching abt my boss isn't something i should write on my blog, although it is factual.

Latest update: I QUIT! Not verbally only, gave the letter already. Last day should be end of Nov. I have no job waiting for me. This is like the first time ever that i'm doing something as risky as this, but i hope all will turn out good and as planned.

After leaving, I can den put more time to settle the St John Stuff, like attending the camp, 40th anv etc. Will also be setting up a website to sell bags that are currently sold onli in Japan!!! Look out for that! Most prob will take up a part time job at cafes to get some F&B experience.

My plan to backpack Europe is still intact. Recently found 2 female friends who might be interested in joining me. GREAT!!! I hope everything turns out along the line. Still awaiting confirmation and listing out places i MUZ visit and wanna visit.

Nothing much to update otherwise but will be busy preparing all the SJAB stuff and Bag Selling in the next few weeks. ::: e END of e BEGINNING :::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home