Thursday, September 21, 2006

His name is James (#29)

Ytd evening I recieved a phone call from an unfamiliar number, but i picked it up anyway to see wad this whoever has to say.

???: 'Halo, is this...you, yu, yue...tian?'
Me: 'Ermz, yes, i'm yutian. May I noe who's that on the line?'
??: 'Oh Hi, I'm ur new agent taking over ur policy. My name is James.'

This bloody agency had no one taking care of my policy since my last 2 agents left. Take my $$ every month and onli sent me a replacement agent after like....8 months?!?!?! So the conversation continues...

Me: 'I'm sorry, James, but i have decided to transfer my policy to a friend who juz got her license (aka huiyin or Yvette)'
James: 'Oh...aiyah....so i too late lah. I juz take over ur policy only. I very good one, u noe.'
Me: 'I have been w/o an agent for the past few months and your agency only transfered my account to you. I think your agency is not very responsible.'
James: 'Den nvm lor, so who is this friend of urs who is taking over? I quite TOP one leh.'
*SO!?!?!*
Me: 'She's noes she wun be earning from taking over my policy, we have a common understanding.'
James: 'Wah, she really good friend hor. She work how long already ah? I'm going to be promoted to a manager soon.'
*SO?!?!?!*
Me: 'She juz got her license but i feel safer knowing who my agent.'

And so we said the normal polite stuff and hung up the phone. I'm not usually so pissed, but i dislike him the moment he started toking. Why the hell would i want a TOP soon-to-be-promoted-to-manager agent when his BIG agency cannot even take good care of my account???

Some agents just dun understand pple buy insurance not for u to earn $$, but it is a safety net to fall upon when something happens to us. It doesn't help when u beg us to buy ur policy, tell us we can eat cheaper food to save more $$ to buy an insurance policy or dun go shopping. We, the non-agents, are not suckers.

That's y i like Huiyin (aka Yvette) coz she doesn't do that. If any of u wants a Prudential agent to do assessment, get her mobile no. from me. She'll be more than glad to help, w/o obligations. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home