Monday, September 04, 2006

my ^^^fast^^^ weekend

Haiz... Happy times also past so fast. 2 days on weekend seems juz as long as half a day in the office. This weekend has been fruitful, did many things (except going to dentist). Maybe that's y time past so fast...

Woke up so damn early on Saturday... Like 9.30am (vv early for me hor), to go for HB n my Adult First Aid Re-exam at St John HQ. It's called a re-exam because u have to renew ur first aid license every year... not that we failed the exam. In fact, I managed a FULL MARKS / 40 for the test. Hehez... so proud!!!

Den both of us headed to Suntec to meet up with Shui and Jingwen at K Box. All of us were late, supposed to meet at 10.30, but we onli turned up at 11.30. =P We ordered the yuckiest food and chicken rice for the K-lunch pkg, i think they delibrately made the food bad so that pple will come for the more expensive pkgs in the afternoon/nite. It wasn't as 'high' as usual (the singing), probably coz there onli 5 of us (plus xinying) and the songs we sang were pretty mellow.

***And this is the 4th time my boss enter the office while i blog (10.37AM)***

So after the kbox session, we went CoffeeBean to tok, xinying to continue sketching and left for her group project discussion at 3pm. Shui & JW left shortly after she got an emergency call from her office, leaving HB and I to our 'er ren shi jie'.

Long long time din go shopping with HB already... We were like those young dating couples again, holding hands while we walk along shops at Marina Square. And HB was in a mood to spend, on himself.. Hahaz... By the time we ended up at the foodcourt for dinner, he had bought 1 wallet from the walletshop, 2 tees + slipper from Ripcurl.

Went home and slept quite early as HB was tired out from all the walking + gaming till 3am the nite before.

Sunday: Woke up at 11am to prepare myself and drove my sis to tuition, HB n I den headed to Tampines 201 for his barber haircut and lunch. We've been eating at foodcourt n hawkers these days, which is a good thing as we REALLY need to SAVE. Den i drove him to Expo to attend the Cat show (where pple show their cats) and i headed home to pick up my parents and visit my grandfather at TTSH.

Left abt 3pm after my dad keep asking my mum whether we should go already...blah blah blah... Not sensitive at all!!! My mum juz wanted to spend more time with my ah-gong, coz he so lonely after we all leave, den keep meddling with his handphone signaling his bored. I so hate him for his self-righteousness (translate: I am always right) attitude. Not forgetting he spoilt my entire Sunday by picking a quarrel out of nowhere due to his low self esteem and lack of confidence. I shan't elaborate, and i'm sorry abt saying such things abt my own father, but i really cannot handle him anymore. I'm so upset with myself for being so upset with him. =(

Well, wadever, after visiting my Ah-gong, my parents and I headed to Tampines Mall to meet up with my sis and HB, who are changing their phone at Starhub and M1 using my mum's account. Tina got a Sony Ericsson W800i and HB got himself a Sony Ericsson W618i. We continued to Best Denki to get my mum's fruit blender and den to Haagen Daaz to exchange 2 boxes of Cookies & Cream Crunch with Starhub Points. Woohoo~ Heavenly!

Ok, den i drove everyone home, HB to change his uniform and picked up Wiebber and 3 of us went to catch the St John Annual General Inspection at Serangoon Stadium. We were...erm...late.... Onli got to see the march pass...whahaha!!!! Den tong-pang SNC to pasir ris and we headed to HB's place for dinner.

Nauti Wiebber Pee-ed on Hanei's bed which resulted to him having no pillow to sleep for the night and decided to head back to his rented room in Jurong West.

All in all, the 2 days past extremely fast and pple ard me are all in spending frenzy, except me. Not becoz i'm thrifty, it's becoz my cheque haben clear. Whaha....

*this is a damn boring post, sorry pple* Part of the reason i blog is due to extreme poor memory, therefore should i be questioned wad i did weeks ago, i can always come back to my blog to refresh my memory....kekez

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home