Wednesday, September 13, 2006

late nite with SMS

I muz have committed such wrong before, but I've definately learnt my lesson. To pple who doesn't turn in to bed before 12am, STOP FREAKING SMS ME IN THE MIDDLE OF E NITE!!!

I'm not angry, but i have fragmented sleep due to msg tones that come on at like 3am... I once had a friend who reprimanded me that i could always switch off my phone when i sleep, den Y these pple cannot reply sms in the morning!!! Personally, i switch on my phone 24-7 becoz i like to be ever-ready for pple who need me, but if u are juz replying to a msg i sent out at 4pm den u can wait till next morning. If I need an answer really urgently (life n death), I will call u (ur mobile, ur home, ur office).

Maybe I have nothing else more interesting to write abt..... *grouchy*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home