Tuesday, September 26, 2006

New ME

Ytd met my mom at Substance, ground floor of stamford court, to utilise this voucher Erch has won through contest. It was $300, more than enuf to do wad she would have wanted (rebonding), but she gave it up due to regular tying of hair and laments the rebond effect will be wasted.

Initial plan was to let my mum go for rebonding ($209) and me haircut + treatment. It turned out that my mum's hair was too layered, so rebond already oso no effect. So i could spend more. Hmmm...so wad do u think i did..................

Within the past year, there's been lots of changes to my hairstyle. Good thing my hair grows fast. =P

The Hair-pic Journey

September 2005: Cleopatra Hairstyle

1 year later, Early September 2006

Human held in Alien Scientific Experiment

Tadaa!!! Presenting the NEW ME! (act cute tie)

I noe lah... The curl...digital perm...not obvious. The stylist say MUZ colour + highlight. Seems like it really is the case, but the price is absurd, S$194!!! Maybe i can try my luck in Thailand and risk looking like a Thai-Girl again... o_O

I'll post a photo of myself, not tying hair soon. Hehez....vain pot (notice all photos w/o braces..haha)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home