Monday, October 09, 2006

Charlotte & Teck Leong (Wedding 081006)

Ytd night went to The Legends @ Fort Canning Park to attend the wedding of my 2 St. John seniors. The ballroom was great, albeit the unchanging deco, and the wedding couple was so happy. I've nv seen Deliang smiled as happy as ytd and Charlotte was juz so radiant. Woo~ the wedding bliss!!!

Met up with the usual Singma (Singapore-Malaysia Competition) party consisting of shan sri, jeff (e QUACK doctor), bingxiang, peiying, huisian and, aiyah, many many more pple. Took some photos after the entire banquet. Here they are:


From left to right: Junyang, Me, Huisian, Shan, Jeff

From left to right: Me, Jeff, Shan, Peiying

Ermz... no photos of the couple. They too busy so onli can use the official photographer. Hopefully they can send us the photos den i can post it again. So handsome and pretty sia. Wonder if I would be equally radiant on my wedding day. Anyway, from the photos, I can see my arms are getting fatter... Time to cut down on the snacks and work my body.

It's always nice meeting with the Singma pple coz we are all so lame, especially when high on red wine. =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home