Sunday, December 31, 2006

Last Day of 2006

Advanced Greetings: Happy 2007!!!

Keke....okie, today is the last yr of 2006. Ain't gonna say any emotional stuff. I've got rid of the old hag (according to her, it has been an unfortunate yr for her, coz she broke her leg, got into 2 car accidents and had me as an employee. looks like i'm pretty honoured.) and landed myself jobless. Hmm... Nv had this happened since i started working, I've always had the other job waiting for me, but well, there's always a first time.

I would so much lurve to bitch abt wad happened on the last week of my work, but well, wad's over is done with and it's time to move on without a unnecessary burden. GOOD START TO 2007!!!

I thank God for all the wonderful and good things that have happened. I pray that all who have done wrong will be forgiven. And I hope that those pple whom I have done wrong to, will forgive me as well.

Sometimes it's impt to have a faith, juz so that u can hope and release certain problems, worries and burdens to higher powers. It doesn't matter which faith u belong to, becoz, as long as u believe and it teaches u to do good, den u are taken care of.

I believe everything happens for a reason. I joined the company to learn distrust between man and goodness in friendship. Having wonderful colleagues allow you to temporarily breathe in otherwise tight situations. I have learnt and I will treasure every single lesson. I hope many will be the same. No matter wad happens, it is the journey that matters. The results could either be a bonus...or bullsh*t.

Wishlist for 2007:-
1. Get a job (ASAP)
2. Backpack Europe (I'm jio-ing, anybody?)
3. Get a good job when i'm back from EU
4. Save some money (every yr, it fails)
5. Hanbin to do something he likes
6. To have the foundation on my Punggol house done (okie, HDB pls hurry)
7. Less natural disaster ard the world
8. Pple to love pple
9. Decide on wad to study for a degree
10. WORLD PEACE!!!

If onli it were after GCE O'levels, den I would get 12 choices. But nevertheless, I hope all my friends' wishes will be fulfilled too!!!! Take care everybody, and have a good 2007 ahead!!! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home