Friday, September 26, 2008

99 days to our wedding

Since its past 12 midnite, it's now officially 99 days to Hanbin and mine wedding.

Juz finished bathing after a long day of pre-wedding photoshoot. The weather was great, lighting brilliant, even the sunset was vv cooperative. =) Thanks for Qinlei and Tina for their help throughout the day. The tube gown kept sliding, and I needed them to look out for me and pull it up every now and then.

Hanbin, qinlei and I den proceeded to meet Shui, Jingwen, Ham and Hao at Lau Pa Sat for dinner. Famished, we gobbled down the rice, kangkong, butter squid and stingrays at extremely quick time. Hehe...

Now we wait for next meet-up with qinlei so she can pass me the photos she's taken with her DSLR. She look like the photographer's asst, snapping at every chance. Thanks babe!

I'll upload soon... after i claim my beauty sleep. Have a great F1 weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home