Tuesday, September 16, 2008

109 days

Countdown...

109 days

...to 3rd Jan 2009

Today we went to see Superband live. They were pretty good...but not fantastic. 'Screamm' was pretty brave to try out 'Maria', made popular by the k-movie 200 pounds beauty. The high notes were all hit but there was juz not enuf impact. According to the judges, this had to do with ur lung capacity.... So i better not try this, even at home. Haha...
We've sent the invitation cards for draft printing. Kinda sort out the attendants (jiemeis n bros) for the wedding party. HB told me his elder bro prob wun be back from US to attend our wedding, kinda sad, coz he's like my elder bro too.
Juz 2 days ago, we were discussing how to call each others parents after we wed. As unoriginal as usual, HB juz said he will call my parents wadever i call his parents. Mei chuang yi!!! I tested it out with my parents and asked whether they'll be comfortable with HB calling them Ah-Pa and Ah-Ma... and they juz kept laffing. So i guess, i'll juz stick to 'Mother & Father' for awhile. It juz doesn't sound natural if i called HB's mum as mummy, coz that's how i call my own mum.
Wiebber still doesn't have a role in the wedding for fear of him peeing on guests, tables and my gown. Haiz.... How i wish he's juz tad little bit more well-trained. =P
P.S: I dunnoe wad happened to the spacing(s). But since i can't separate it, i juz colour coded diff paragraphs, so ez reading... Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home